Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Home Again, But Not The Same




I arrived home late Monday night after more than 24 hours of travel from Phnom Penh to Atlanta. Thank you to everyone who prayed for me and with me while I was away! I am still processing all that God has set into motion over the past several weeks. LifeTotes was birthed in my heart several years ago, and it has moved from a dream, or the hope of a thing, to an actuality. This is only the beginning of what Erin, Rachel, Allyson and I believe is going to be an exciting venture that will be used as a force for good in the lives of the least of these. We are believing God for the next steps with LifeTotes. 

I will be posting over the next few days about what the next steps in this journey will look like for us. Please continue to pray with us for direction and guidance!


I have been overwhelmed by the response to my last entry. Half of the amount for the Dump Site school has already been committed! If you would like to make a contribution for the building of the Dump Site school, you can go to this site, Metamorphosis Ministries, who has agreed to partner with us so that your contribution is tax deductible. www.razoo.com/story/Metamorphosis-Ministries I will be posting photos of the school as they begin the construction. They do not wait to receive the full amount! They build as they go and since there is already enough for foundation and walls, they will begin! This is a valuable take away that I have learned from them! 

Start where you are with what you have and what you know, and believe God for the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment